Extraordinary times require an extraordinary commitment! This requires:
- Analysis of the current situation and evaluation: The current financial circumstances and living conditions of the client are analyzed and the risk attitude and the objectives are determined.
The financial and tax situation is checked!
- Development of various strategies: Different strategies of wealth planning are developed. The individual strategies are considered in consideration of various scenarios, such as e.g. Company sale, divorce or inheritance tax considerations, played through.
- In the private sector, the "final withholding tax" is analyzed.
- Decision of the client for a strategy.
- Planning the implementation of the strategy: For the implementation of the strategy, a detailed timetable for the individual activities (schedule) must be drawn up.
- Successive implementation and risk limitation.